Ten unforgettable quotes from ‘The Fault In Our Stars’ can be your ticket to the run by again of this teen weepie movie. The Fault in Our Stars tops the weekend box office in a spectacular $48.2 million at North American theaters between Thursday night and Sunday according to New York Times. The 20th Century Fox maximized the use of social media to promote the film. Reportedly, Fox relied heavily on Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram, Facebook and YouTube to encourage their audience to buy the ticket for the film.
The Fault in Our Stars is an adaptation of John Green’s tragic teen romance novel with the same title.
Here are ten of the most unforgettable quotes from the film:
1. “I’m in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that we’re all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and I know the sun will swallow the only earth we’ll ever have, and I am in love with you.”
2. “Some people don’t understand the promises they’re making when they make them.” “Right, of course. But you keep the promise anyway. That’s what love is. Love is keeping the promise anyway.”
3. “Some infinities are bigger than other infinities.”
4. “I’m a grenade and at some point I’m going to blow up and I would like to minimize the casualties, okay?”
5. “The marks humans leave are too often scars.”
6. “You don’t get to choose if you get hurt in this world… but you do have some say in who hurts you.”
7. “The real heroes anyway aren’t the people doing things; the real heroes are the people noticing things, paying attention. The guy who invented the smallpox vaccine didn’t actually invent anything. He just noticed that people with cowpox didn’t get smallpox.”
8. “That’s the thing about pain. It demands to be felt.”
9. “I enjoy looking at beautiful people, and I decided a while ago not to deny myself the simpler pleasures of existence.”
10. “Observation: It would be awesome to fly in a super fast airplane that could chase the sunrise around the world for a while.”