“True Blood” Season 7 spoilers are coming before the 7 and final season airs on Sunday, June 22.
In a previous report, it has been said that Alexander Skarsgård’s character, Eric, will be coming back in season 7 after being left in flames in the finale of season 6.
Other “True Blood” season 7 spoilers also reveal an erotic sex scene between Eric and another character.
To further excite fans of “True Blood,” HBO has released a special video that features commentaries, interviews, and other highlights from the previous seasons.
Here are some video highlights as reported by International Business Times (content copied from this
– For Sam Trammell, one of his favorite scenes from the show was Jessica (Deborah Ann Woll) and Hoyt’s (Jim Parrack) first meeting at Merlotte’s bar.
– Buckner was ecstatic that Anna Paquin was interested in the role of Sookie because he thought that she was “too big for this.”
– Paquin had to dye her hair blonde for the job, and Buckner was nervous that she would say no.
– The show initially had a hard time casting Bill. At the time, Stephen Moyer had been fired from a pilot and was planning on giving up, but after he read the pilot he decided to send a casting tape from England.
– Alexander Skarsgård had initially auditioned for the role of Bill.
– “As the person tasked with bringing this thing home, I’m very conscious of bringing it back to a center,” Buckner explained in the video. “I think we had a lot of wild sex. We really let go of convention, but I think people will really sort of feel like this was a love story at the end of the day.”
– Skarsgård joked that they should turn the series finale into a musical number because everyone loves musicals.
– “I met Anna [Paquin] that first day, and you don’t expect to meet the person that you’re gonna get married to on the job that you’re doing,” Moyer said of his wife and mother to their two children. “And have as much fun on the job as well.”
– Carrie Preston (Arlene) revealed that her favorite scene is when Sam was a fly and shifted into a human while inside Rosalyn (Carolyn Hennessy).
– Skarsgård had to hold a bag of blood when doing the scene where he held a dying Nora (Lucy Griffiths).
-They had 15 minutes to film Godric’s (Allan Hyde) death scene because it had to be shot when the sun was coming up.
Stay tuned for more “True Blood” season 7 spoilers!